Urgent Care Located Near Del City, OK
Immediate Care of Oklahoma has top doctors who specialize in urgent care services, injury and illness treatments, physical exams, occupational medicine, pediatric care, and adult care. For more information, call us now or schedule an appointment online. We have more convenient locations to serve you in the Oklahoma area.
Table of Contents:
What services do urgent care centers provide?
Can urgent care prescribe antibiotics?
Would I be able to get a doctor’s note from urgent care?
Whenever you or a loved one is suffering from a common illness or injury, we’ll be here for you at Immediate Care of Oklahoma. For everything from the common cold to a minor sports injury, we’re able to help! We want to be your go-to, one-stop urgent care provider, so if you’ve been looking for urgent care, then visit Immediate Care of Oklahoma!
When you go see your primary care physician, you’re able to get primary care, diagnosis and treatment for most common conditions, and referrals if necessary. But when you go to an urgent care center like ours, you’ll be able to get more than that. Some of the services we provide at Immediate Care of Oklahoma include:
• Primary care for children, adults, and seniors
• Care for common illnesses like the flu, bronchitis, asthma, allergies, etc.
• Care for minor injuries like minor fractures, sprains, strains, cuts, and more
• Treatment for nausea, skin conditions, urinary tract infections, and even STDs in young adults
• Any kind of physical you or a family member needs, including pediatric physicals, geriatric physicals, and annual physicals
• X-rays and lab testing so we can make more advanced diagnoses if necessary
• Referrals to specialists if necessary
• Occupational medicine, including worker’s comp
• Prescriptions and even prescription pickups at our in-house pharmacy
• And much more
Yes, you can count on it! If you or a loved one has a bacterial infection, like a sinus infection, then a prescription antibiotic might be the best answer. However, this is something for a proper professional to decide, like our doctors here at Immediate Care of Oklahoma.
It’s important to understand what antibiotics are and aren’t used for. They can’t be used to treat viral infections like the flu, and they might not be advisable for certain bacterial infections. They can, however, be used to treat urinary tract infections, strep throat, and some cases of pneumonia. If you believe you’re suffering from a bacterial infection, then get in touch with us at Immediate Care of Oklahoma so we can provide you with the appropriate treatment.
If you go to an urgent care clinic and are diagnosed with a condition that requires time off from your responsibilities, then the clinic can provide you with a doctor’s note. Some patients might need a doctor’s note for time off from work, which is no problem. You won’t have to worry about any charges for a doctor’s note.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Urgent Care Services
▸ Illness + Injuries
▸ On Site Lab + X-Ray
▸ Helpful Health
▸ Motor Vehicle Accidents
▸ Drug Testing
▸ UTI Treatment
▸ Employment Physicals
▸ Workers Comp
▸ Strep Throat Treatment
▸ Pregnancy Testing
▸ Blood Pressure Testing
▸ Mononucleosis Treatment
▸ Suture Removal
▸ Respiratory Syncytial Virus