Immediate Care of Oklahoma offers business owners Occupational Medicine Services to assist them in managing the complexities of safe hiring, work place safety and the process and protocols when there is an injury.
- Drug Screens: eScreen and other testing to include certified and non-certified DOT tests.
- Physicals: Pre-Employment and Workscreens; DOT; and specialty physicals
- Work Comp Injury Care: Lacerations; Sprains and Strains; Fractures; Eye Injuries
- Other Services: EKG; X-Ray; Tuberculosis Test; additional Labs
For your convenience, always contact the facility to which you are sending your employee. This allows our staff to receive information from you that will enable our medical team to best serve your business and the current particular needs as well as provide information and requirements saving time and minimizing confusion.
- 11808 S. May Ave. in West Moore is a full service OccMed facility.
- 3400 Tecumseh Rd in Norman is a OccMed facility but does not have Drug Screen collection.
- 800 24th Ave. N. W. in Norman is a full service OccMed facility.
- 805 W. Covell Road in Edmond is a full service OccMed facility.
- 5700 SE 74th in OKC is a full service OccMed facility.
- 10616 US Highway 66 Suite 100 Yukon, OK 73099