Illnesses & Injuries Treatment Oklahoma City, OK
Immediate Care of OK Is a Walk-in Medical with Experienced Doctors Who Treat Minor Injury & Illness with No Appointment Needed. We have 5 locations near you in the OKC area open 7 days a week with late hours.
Immediate Care of Oklahoma wants to be your primary source when you, your family and extended family need medical care that is not life-threatening. The following list is an excellent reference of those medical services that our skilled medical staff can assist you with; however, it is not all inclusive. Please contact the facility that you plan to visit for additional information.
- Colds, flu and other viral illness
- Ear, throat and sinus infections
- Bronchitis, pneumonia and asthma attacks
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Rashes and allergic reactions
- Sprains, strains and dislocations
- Fractures, wounds and work related accidents
- Lacerations, abrasions and splinters